New Patient Registration
Please read the Coronavirus Notice about special arrangements for registering during the Coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
If you wish to register at the Practice please first read the Registration Guide.
After reading the Registration Guide, there are six simple steps to registration as
You must take the following steps 1-3:
- Step 1 – complete the form.
- Step 2 – after completion, click on the “Submit” button which will send the form
through the internet to the Practice.
- Step 3 – visit the Practice and present the following documents for ID verification:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address dated within 3 months
Your registration form will be held on the Practice’s computer system and you
will NOT be registered UNTIL you have completed Step 3.
After Step 3, The Practice will take the following steps 4-6:
- Step 4 – your ID verification will be matched with your registration form already
received and held by the Practice.
- Step 5 – The Registrations person will register you at the Practice.
- Step 6 – The Registrations person will confirm your registration by email and
Please do NOT print the Form and bring it into the Practice – this will NOT be
accepted by Reception. The form will ONLY be accepted by submitting online
using the “Submit” button provided.