Register For Online Services 1
Please read the Coronavirus Notice about special arrangements for registering during the Coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
An Online Services Account will enable you to:
- Book appointments at your GP Practice
- Request Repeat Prescriptions
Please note that you must be aged 13 years and over to register for Online Services.
There are two ways you can register for Online Services as follows:
Method 1 – NHS App
Use the NHS App online to access services on your desktop or laptop computer, through your web browser. With the NHS App you can verify your identity online if you have a webcam camera on your PC or laptop. You can also access the NHS App online on your smartphone or tablet.
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play Store:
Method 2 – Apply to your GP Practice
Apply to your GP Practice using the Register for Online Services form.
If you choose this method, there are 6 simple steps to registering.
- Step 1 – Complete the application form for online services using the link provided below.
- Step 2 – After completion, select the “Submit” button which will send the form through the internet to the Practice.
- Step 3 – visit the Practice and present the following documents for ID verification:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address dated within 3 months
Your registration form will be held on the Practice’s computer system and you will not be registered for Online Services until you have completed Step 3.
After step 3, the Practice will take the following steps 4-6:
- Step 4 – Your ID verification will be matched with your Register for Online Services Form already received and held by the Practice.
- Step 5 – The registrations person will create an Online Services Account for you.
- Step 6 – The registrations person will send you a letter confirming that an Online Services Account has been set up for you and will send credentials through the post to enable you to link your account with the Practice. You will also be sent a Guide to Online Services Accounts.
To register this way, please complete the following:
Register for Online Services form