Repeat Prescriptions may be requested by:
- Delivering the repeat slip attached to your previous prescription or a hand-written note to the Medical Centre
- Fax to 01483 285814 or e-mail to email@example.com
- If you have lost your repeat slip you can download a blank request from the download page
- For safety reasons we do not accept requests by telephone
Please make your request at least a week before the repeat is due and try to keep two weeks’ medication in hand. For routine prescriptions allow at least three working days for them to be processed. If you have more than one repeat prescription please try to order all your items together. Please ensure you attend for any reviews of your medication as requested so as to avoid a delay in processing your repeat prescription.
Repeat prescriptions can be collected from the surgery or posted to you if you include a S.A.E. with your request. Patients are not notified individually when the prescription is ready to collect.
Your medication can be collected directly from one of these local pharmacies by ticking the relevant box on your computerised slip:
- Lloyds Pharmacy Kingston Avenue, East Horsley
- Lloyds Pharmacy High Street, Ripley
- The Grove Pharmacy Bookham
- Boots Pharmacy Bookham or Cobham
These pharmacies also offer help in managing your repeat medication. Further details are available from the pharmacies themselves.
Those normally exempt from charges are under-16’s, students under 19 and in full-time education, the over-60s, pregnant mothers or those who have recently had a baby, and anyone receiving certain benefits.
Sometimes it is worthwhile buying a “season ticket” for prepayment of prescription charges. Details of current prescription charges and the cost of “season tickets” are available from your pharmacy.