Horsley Medical Practice are now able to provide a new service First Contact Physiotherapists (FCPs). Their role is to assess patients with soft tissue, muscle and joint pain and to decide on the most appropriate management pathway. FCPs are physiotherapists with expertise in the assessment and management of Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions.
If you are suffering from any of the following, please ring the surgery to book an appointment with FCP
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bon, eg tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid back pain and neck pain
- Spinal- related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, eg pins and needles or numbness
- Changes to walking
- Post orthopaedic surgery.
Call reception to book on 01483 284151.