These parenthood support groups are relaxed, informal and fun!
The group is run as a Zoom meeting (which you can access via your computer or smartphone) and is confidential. It allows you to talk if you want; no-one has to talk if they don’t want to.
Along with a trained counsellor we will have a childcare professional or specialist in to talk on most of the weeks.
Some of the subjects we will cover are:
- Welcome to the world
- Sleeping patterns and issues
- Paediatric first aid
- Baby massage techniques
- Attachment and colic
- Accessing local services
Comments from parents who have attended similar groups
- “The group has proved invaluable as a support group and fostering connection with other mothers”
- “It exceeded my expectations. Brilliant content, friendly ladies and looked forward to it every week”
- “Very much helped me at a time I needed to interact with others and have a different focus”
- “Such a fantastic group, I am so grateful! Thank you!”
To sign up, please fill in a self referral form on our website: www.homestartelmbridge.org.uk.
If you have any questions before the group starts, you are very welcome to contact us on: email@example.com.