From 1st September open surgery will be changing.
- Open surgery will start at 09:00
- Nurse practitioners as well as GPs will see patients
- Reception will triage to ensure you are seen by the most appropriate clinician
- 12 patients will be seen in open surgery spread across all the doctors and nurse practitioners on the day
- All patients will therefore be seen quicker and open surgery should be finished be 09:40
Nurse practitioners are medical professionals who can prescribe, request tests and refer patients.